Anonymous asked: Numbers Meme: 3, 6, 11, 12, 13, 25, 33, 70, 72, 84, 135, 146, 148, 150
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing?
Miriam next weekend and Julia the weekend after that!
6. What kind of people are you attracted to?
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say?
"When are you out of class?"
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now?
Hey Brother by Avicii, Odds Are by the Barenaked Ladies, Night Sky by CHVRCHES, Backseat Serenade by All Time Low, and Young Volcanoes by Fall Out Boy.
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair?
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with?
I’m pretty comfortable with my body. Maybe my stomach?
33. Spell your name with your chin.
70. Names of your bestfriends?
Anne, Alex, Evelyn, Miriam, Mitchel, Emily, and Julia
(There are two 72s so AAAAY bonus question)
72. What colour are your towels?
72. How many pillows do you sleep with?
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street?
Never seen either?
135. Dumbest lie you ever told?
Probably something when I was a little kid — these days, I pretty much just lie by omission. Probably something along the lines of “I didn’t do it.”
146. Was today a good day?
Not so far! My heat is broken and it’s cold and I didn’t sleep enough :P
148. What’s your favourite quote?
"You’ve survived every single day, for as long as you’ve been alive.You could spit fire if you wanted.” It’s from a poem called "For My Mother When She Doesn’t Feel Beautiful" by Clementine von Radics.
150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?
"Then they’d escort her to the gate she came in by and open it to the outside world." When She Woke by Hillary Jordan.